Article provided by: Your Case Worth, All Rights Reserved.
You may have heard in recent news that Monsanto sold their company to Bayer and you’ve been wondering what that means for your case. Does that mean you still have a Monsanto Roundup lawsuit or do you have a Bayer Roundup lawsuit? Rest easy knowing that even though Monsanto has tried to divert liability for their product’s damages, they are still being held accountable in court for their product’s association with cancer and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Your Case Worth wants to help make navigating the justice system a smooth process; call us for more information about the nest class-action lawsuit against Monsanto.
Is Monsanto Still Responsible For Roundup Damages?
As current lawsuits are being heard across the US, Monsanto is definitely paying for their criminal actions, most specifically, refusing to un-shelf Roundup, even after its ingredient Glyphosate was determined to cause cancer with repeated exposure. There's good news and bad news associated with the Monsanto trials:
- It’s not too late to join one of the upcoming class-action suits and receive your share of the settlement
- Your Case Worth can help you every step of the way while you pursue your case in court
- Monsanto has nearly 1 trillion dollars with which to pay settlements
- The court system is overlooking the statute of limitations for filing your claim due to Monsanto’s crimes
- When Monsanto’s money is gone, victims who have failed to file their claim will most likely not receive compensation
- The window of opportunity to file is small because of so many victims
- Filing without the help of a specialist can be quite challenging
How Much is My Monsanto or Bayer Roundup Lawsuit Worth?
Only a judge can decide how much financial compensation you are due, and the only way to find out is by filing your case in a court of law. You could receive millions, or like other victims, billions of dollars in an upcoming settlement. Don’t wait- call your Case Worth today and ask to speak with a Monsanto/Bayer Roundup lawsuit expert who can assess the worth of your case and help you take the next step in filing your claim.
Is the Company Monsanto or Bayer?
It can be extremely confusing trying to understand the correlation between the two names, even as Monsanto’s CEOs are distancing themselves from their products and previous actions. Bayer may have acquired the name, and the product, Roundup’s trademark, but they are walking in the same corrupt footsteps as Monsanto once did, selling Glyphosate as a weed killer, knowing full well it contributes to cancer and other medical conditions. You don’t have to worry about whether Monsanto or Bayer is responsible for the harm you’ve suffered; contact our team from Your Case Worth to handle your case for you.
Feel free to explore the information and resources found on our site to learn more about how you can receive just compensation for exposure to Roundup.